(1) Fast melting and high production efficiency. The medium frequency induction furnace has a large power density, and the power distribution per ton of molten steel is about 20 to 30% larger than that of an industrial frequency induction furnace. Therefore, under the same conditions, the melting frequency of the medium frequency induction furnace is fast and the production efficiency is high.
(2) strong adaptability and flexible use. Medium-frequency induction furnace can be fully out of the net of liquid steel, easy to replace steel;
(3) The electromagnetic stirring effect is better. Since the electromagnetic force suffered by the molten steel is inversely proportional to the square root of the power frequency, the stirring power of the intermediate frequency power supply is smaller than the power frequency power supply. For the removal of impurities and uniform chemical composition in the steel, uniform temperature, the stirring effect of the intermediate frequency power supply is better.
(4) Easy start operation. Because the skin effect of IF current is much larger than the power-frequency current flow, when the induction furnace is started, there is no special requirement on the charging material, and the heating can be rapidly heated after charging; another advantage brought by the convenience of starting is that the cycle operation Can save electricity.
The medium frequency furnace heating device is a new generation of metal heating equipment. It has the advantages of small size, light weight, high efficiency, excellent thermal processing quality and favorable environment. It is rapidly eliminating coal-fired furnaces, gas furnaces, fuel oil furnaces and ordinary resistance furnaces.
Due to the above advantages, mid-frequency induction furnaces have been widely used not only in the production of steel and alloys in recent years, but also in the production of cast iron, and particularly in the foundry of periodic operations.
Technical parameters of induction melting furnace
|Inlet line voltage||380V|
|Rated melting capacity||0.75ton (aluminum)|
|Rated temperature||800 degrees|
|Power supply specifications||KGPS-600/1|
|Full set configuration list||Medium frequency induction generator||1 set|
|Capacitor group||1 set|
|Furnace body||2 sets|
|Reducer gear||2 sets|
|Water cable||2 pieces|
|Crucible mold||1 piece|
|User Manual||1 piece|
1. Fast melting speed. Melting process can keep the power in the best band operation, which greatly limits to eliminate the adverse effects of the melting rate of new lining.
2. Melting molten steel quality, casting yield is high.
3. High power factor, during machine operation, power factor up to 97%.
4. No interferce of power grids.
5. Low power consumption, saving more than 10% power.
6. 100% success start rate.
7. The main control board adopt connector interface, so it's more convenient to maintenance.
8. Series thyistor inverter adopted, making the SCR damage rate to a minimum.