Steel pipe heating for coating, spray powder . Use our medium frequency induction heating equipment,
electric heating furnace . Induction coils is customized, according to size of your steel pipe.
Medium frequency electric heating equipment ,how to choose machine power, also depend on your steel pipe size, and process speeding.
We have many experience in this field, steel pipe anti-corrosion coating line .
3PE steel pipe anticorrosion coating line :
Coating of extruded polyethylene pipes provides improved mechanical characteristics, increased resistance to mechanical injuries during handling. The coating provides improved mechanical characteristics for both high temperature and low temperature pipes.
The manufacturing process for pipes coated with an outer layer of polyethylene extruded according to UNI 9099 and DIN 30670:
1. The outside surface of the pipe is subjected to a sandblasting operation
2. Heat the outer surface of the pipe at 180 ° C
3. Cover with a thin layer of polymers (PRIMER) - adhesive support
4. Extrude the surface of the pipe with adhesive
5. Also, by extrusion, immediately cover the surface of the pipe with a layer of polyethylene
6. Cool the surface of the pipe in a water jet tunnel
7. Test the continuity of the polyethylene surface by passing the pipe through a current of 25,000 V
The surface obtained is smooth, solid and adheres perfectly to the surface of the pipe. In order to purchase these products, it is necessary to mention: the type of product, the destination / field of use of the product, dimensions, standards, special delivery conditions
Also, there would be a need for a conveying line for the pipe transport at the beginning and at the end of the coverage procedures